Saturday 9 March 2013

Chord Painful By Kisses I Want To Runaway But My Heart Sayin' No

Intro:

A5# C5 D5 F5
A5# C5 D5 D5
A5# C5 D5 F5
A5# C5 D5

D5 A5#
The day that I saw so clear yerterday
D5 A5#
Today just turned into the blackest sky
D5
Full fill with bunch of fake things
A5#
That always make me hurt
D5
Crying alone in the darkness
A5# C5 A5#
The only way that I could do
D5 C5 A5#
Cause I forgot when I started to smile
C5 D5
Only tears that I can feel right now
D5 C5 A5# C5
You broke my heart into pieces. . alone

Reff :

A5# C5 D5
When I start to runaway
F5 A5#
From this fact that I got now
A5# C5 D5
I face this deep edge, fall inside
A5# C5 D5
I’m full with scars, hurt and fragile
F5 A5#
I can’ hide it from my eyes
A5# C5 D5
You hurt me again and again

Intro 2:A5# C5 D5 F5
A5# C5 D5

D5 A5#
Now you say that you love me too
D5 A5#
That it doesn’t seen like what you do
D5
See in my heart
D5
You never gonna see
A5#
Love anymore
D5
Don’t be sad
D5
If I leave you
A5 C5 A5
Someday all alone

Reff
Intro 3 : Dm Dm A# C 2X

Dm Dm A#
Can you understand me?
C Dm
Can you know what I want?
Dm Dm A# C Dm
Can you feel this pain inside?

Dm A#
Can you understand me?
C Dm
Can you know what I want?
Dm Dm A#
Can you feel this pain inside?
C D5
Can you see that I love you?

Back to Reff
Dm

No comments:

Post a Comment